PUBG Titles in 10 mins - Easiest way to get pubg title | PUBG Mobile |

Hello guys welcome to another unique post as you already know from the title of the post I am going to show you how to achieve deadeye or sharpshooter title in easy but not so easy way first the requirements of deadeye title
#deadeye title


1. you need to be in at least platinum 5 tier and solo mode in a specific server number
2 you require to kill 3 enemies from at least 50 meters in a row by single headshot without missing
3 you need to play solo in classic mode in that specific server

so here is the story about how I achieved this title in just 10 minutes initially you require one of your friends to stay idle and select the same map and server which you selected. so that you both enter the same classic solo match but note that select Miramar map since it takes some time to match players which increases the possibility of your friend to enter the same match which you just entered you both need the tap Start button at the same time I know it sounds a little bit awkward but this works for me fairly good enough when you enter the match verify that your friend is also in the same match after successful verification you both have to just land at the last destination of the plane so that you may get 3 or 4 offline players but in my case I did not got any offline players but we both teamed up and search for bots after getting a sniper rifle I only had Win 94 Sniper which sucks before beginning the video my friend gather one BOT for me so that I could kill that not by headshot from 50 meters away or more make sure that your friend is engaging the bot to shoot at him and not you because BOTS may do more damage sometimes and may distract your aim my friend helped me kill two bots in a row by headshot with win 94 sniper rifle which was little bit tougher.


#1/100 title


I'm going to analyze the following myth: Is it true that you can complete the Happy Birthdayday Achievement just by watering trees?  but for now it's time for achievement and the next one comes from my friend and he pretty much says the number one title & achievement can be completed just by watering some trees. where I explained how to obtain the title and where to find out where the cakes you probably already know that I completed this achievement a long time ago but don't worry because I'm going to tell you about this myth and if you know where to find the sakura trees in every map you already know that I showed 6 trees in Erangel 6 in Vikendi 4 in Sanhok and one in Miramar because let's be honest nobody plays Miramar :(.  




Let's go right into it first of all the difference between the cake and the trees is that the location of the trees is not going to be random that means that if you already know where to go is going to make your life easier I tested this a couple of times and I always found the trees in the same place for example I know there's one here next to the squad house some people told me is going to be written celebrate instead of water but it's not going to be my case since I never saw that so I'm going to take my vest and after that just go to the next tree  NOICE the third one is going to give us trash and remember according to the achievement we need to light six birthday cakes and according to the myth instead of six birthday cakes we're going to water six Sakura Trees. Sadly for the last one I will not be able to get it because it's in a Stalver but that is actually perfect because we can answer the question: Do we need to water different trees or can it be the same one?  we're going to one of the locations we already went in order to test this new theory Once it's done we just need to die and now we just need to wait and see are we going to bust or approve this one? and there you go it actually going to work I know some of you didn't find the birthday cakes or just gave up I'm telling you the trees will not change location. if you want to know where to find them if you really want this title if you really want this achievement this is probably your last chance and it's going to take you less than 5 minutes the answer is crystal clear and I'm going to approve this one!If you think that is old news everyone knows that already you are late! not really because I still have a lot of people asking me the same question and to be completely honest if I can help at least one person that's all I need to make a video and if you want to help me please go to my account that is my name click the chicken that is going to appear here every freaking day we're so close to get into the top hundred leaderboard so there's no point of giving up now sorry for the short myth but don't worry because there's going to be another Mythbusters and that's because I'm gonna try to give you as much daily content as possible in this month.

Comments